View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 04:10 PM   #29
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I do have a PW3, but prefer the Kobo H2O original or Kobo Libra for reading. I have a Sony PRS-350 for small, but my regular coat pocket takes the Libra. I read books bought anywhere on the Libra.

I can't see what age has to do with it. I know people as young as seven and as old as ninety equally happy with the Paperwhite. I'd be perfectly happy about it if I'd never used or known about Kobo.
The 350 has too small a screen. If I wanted to read on a small screen, I'd use my iPhone. As for buying eBooks anywhere, you cannot buy eBooks from Barnes & Noble or Apple as the DRM cannot be broken. But you can buy eBooks from Kobo, eBooks.com, and Amazon as the DRM can be broken and the Amazon eBook converted to ePub. If you do not live in the US and your library has Overdrive, you can download ePub from Overdrive to read on your Kobo.

Speaking of Age, my mother read on a Sony Reader for many years. Her last Reader was a T1. She dies at age 89. I am age 57 years old.

Last edited by JSWolf; 01-17-2021 at 04:47 PM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote