View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 02:23 PM   #28
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
I love my Kindle Paperwhite (7th generation) because it is my first ereader. And I love it now because it is the fastest ereader I own and it has a very good rendering engine. I love it also if I don't use it as my preferred ereader now. I choose it because I was a novice, kindles were the only ereaders I knew, there was still no Oasis 2 (may be I could choose it with its 7" screen) so it was the Kindle with the best value for money.

Then I bought the Kobo Aura One because there was no Kindle with a 7.8" screen, and finally the PB633 Color because I was too curious for colors. And I love all my ereaders also if none of them is perfect: but the perfect ereader doesn't exist.

Edit: 54 Years

Last edited by ps67; 01-17-2021 at 02:27 PM.
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote