View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 09:47 PM   #16
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Sorry if some people object but compared to my Kobos and their ease of modification without having to try to jailbreak them, the lack of fine control over left/right margins and font sizes, there isn't much to love about a Kindle.
I don't particularly care about left-right margins (the default smallest on a Kindle is fine with me), but I do care about fine control over font sizes and actually you can have that on a Kindle, with the FONT_RAMP hack. Problem solved.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote