View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #7
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
To each their own, but I own an iPad and I would never, ever consider doing any serious reading on it. Web-browsing and the occasional online article from the Economist, FT, or news sites, sure. But books? Not on an LCD screen...

I think the majority of people who read A LOT will stay with dedicated reader. E-ink has big advantages in terms of eye-strain. But I do know that LCDs bother some less than others (they obviously bother me a lot...) and I know that people who read a lot are a rare breed, nowadays.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote