View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 08:11 AM   #55
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1ng1001 View Post
Of course a lot of the reason why chicken is so awful has to do with massive, corporate food production and processing in America. Maybe in other parts of the world, it wouldn't be so bad for you.
I am not awful, nor am I a product of a massive corporate food production and processing system in America. I'm from Australia and am proud of it.. In fact, I assure you I am succulent, delicious with ample meat. And no, you can't eat me in your infernal chicken soup.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote