View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 10:55 AM   #11
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I laugh because I have an Indian co-worker who follows it and lead me to understand it is quite a complicated game with all the rules... and makes American Football rules seem like child's play. (Of course that could have been an exaggeration.)

BOb
Technically, cricket has laws rather than rules.

My on-topic message is that I've always found Sayers a bit stodgy ('Nine Tailors' told me more about campanology than I ever wanted to know) - so I'm giving this month's book a miss.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote