Thread: TCL NxtPaper 11
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 03:41 PM   #89
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by plusz View Post
I disagree. Windows phone was the best smartphone ever. It was killed by Microsoft because of internal politics and greed, "we have to take the majority of the smartphone market or nothing".

PS. Yeah, I wrote "personal computer" not workstation. These are two different devices for me.
It died because no-one was buying it!

A PC can be a laptop = portable, or a workstation = not portable. A PC is too associated with Windows, though they existed 5 years before IBM sold PCs. Historic workstations (Sun etc) are long gone.

A workstation is a "personal computer" tied to one desk.

Anyway you can get laptops and desktop (workstation) screens very like the nxtpaper 3.0. It's not a new idea. Even 17" CRTs 30 years ago. HP and Lenovo both have them as well as the cheaper shiny screens.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote