View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 01:35 PM   #7
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisHistorian76 View Post
According to the Tech Crunch article, there will be two stylus models. The "more premium" stylus will have "built-in buttons for quick actions." So you may not have to live without buttons for page turning. Those buttons will just be on the stylus instead of on the Scribe device.
Ooh, now there's a thought, in that case, I might have to try it out. I'll wait until I find out more about whether this is possible.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote