View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 06:45 AM   #218
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
If you filled up your main memory/storage temporarily with a large file would anything new or re-added than automatically go to SD card when you synced?

If you deleted a book and then filled main storage would that book then be readded to the SD card with bookmarks intact?

I have no urge to do this but I am curious
Well, my curiosity got the better of me a while ago

I put a big file on the disk and left 10 or 20MB free. Then I archived a book and downloaded it again. The book and its covers were put on the SD card. After that, the book stayed there. After freeing the space, I'm pretty sure that when I archived and downloaded the same book, it went to the SD card again.

I don't remember if the book had bookmarks. But, I am sure these would have been OK. The bookmarks for kepubs are purely in the database and nothing in the various ids used refer to the disk.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote