View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 08:12 AM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fursty Ferret View Post
I returned mine (or I will, when they get replacement stock) due to four distracting dead pixels. I'm not sure whether they're pixels or actually a flaw in the lightguide material, but once you see them...
It sounds like a flaw in the lightguide. There were quite a few of these when the Glo first came out. There haven't been as many reports for the Aura HD.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote