View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #4
-axel-
-axel- could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.-axel- could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.-axel- could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.-axel- could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.-axel- could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.-axel- could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.-axel- could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.-axel- could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.-axel- could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.-axel- could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.-axel- could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
@GRiker
attached you find My Clippings.txt. I've removed some clipping entries from the beginning using notepad.exe.

Got into software tester mood, so I also created a note containing some interesting non-ASCII characters, copied the file back to Kindle renamed as test.txt and marked the "==========" separator in there.

By the way, sometimes the first line of an entry starts with a 3 byte UTF-8 character, which is displayed as a centered dot by notepad++ and as a caret by notepad. Do you know what that means? I don't have a binary editor here... but maybe Kindle repeatedly prefixes entries with UTF-8 BOM?

Cheers
Axel
Attached Files
File Type: txt My Clippings.txt (1.1 KB, 908 views)