View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
desert dog
Zealot
desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2,3 Voyage,Oasis 1&2, Kobo Glohd, Aura hd, Kmini, H2O 1&2
I love my Kobo Glo but will Kobo love me back?

I discovered Kobo in early December and immediately replaced my kindle with a glo and two k-mini's.

I appreciate so much the innovation Kobo has brought to the ereader that has enhanced my reading experience. The line spacing, font size and sharpness are all really cool. And I really enjoy all the data on the book progress report. That part alone is worth the investment for me.

But now I have a problem with my Glo. A week ago the very lower left corner of the reader stopped responding. This means I could no longer adjust the light intensity and cannot highlight text or make notes.

I tried everything I could think of including a complete reset, charging the unit, adjusting the reading settings and much more. Every other part of the screen responds well, I can access all the menus, sync, etc without a problem.

So, using a Kobo help email address picked up from this forum, I sent Kobo a message asking for help. I got a fairly quick response and within four days I had two emails back. The last email asked for a bunch of info that I then supplied.

That was three days ago and since then I haven't heard a thing. I`ve got that sinking feeling you get when it`s not going well.

I am reaching out again to Kobo, called and emailed them today.

I hope they chose to love me back...
desert dog is offline   Reply With Quote