View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #3
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
My $10 card says, right on the front, "Also good for all things NOOK & more at BN.com." So I'm assuming when it becomes active 12/26, I can use it to buy ebooks. And the $100 card I bought in-store is already in my BN account, though I haven't tried to buy ebooks with it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
I'm a bit puzzled by the note. I bought $150 in BN gift cards yesterday at our local store - five $15 cards for gifts and one $75 card for me . I've already deposited the $75 card for me into my BN/Nook account online with no problems. And, both of the $10 bonus cards I got say they are good at bn.com as well as at BN stores, although I can't check that out for sure until 12/26 when the cards become active.

So, I haven't had any trouble going from store to online. (Haven't tried to go the other way.)
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote