Thread: PRS-T1 Case Sony PRS T1
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 11:31 PM   #72
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozric View Post
It looks like Tuff-Luv will be coming out with their T1 cases in about 27 days. They're now accepting preorders, although they haven't posted any pictures yet. I have one of their cases on my PRS-350 and it's one of the best cases I've ever had for an eReader.
http://tuff-luv.com/e-readers/sony-r...-t1-cases.html
Although I wish Oberon made cases for the T1 I've never owned an Oberon before and they look very nice.
Thanks for the Tuff-luv link. I am thinking about maybe going with a DecalGirl skin with the mini Oberon sleeve for my T1. It's also possible that that one of the Oberon covers for the new Kindle models might work. I use an Oberon K2 cover with my 950. I also have an Oberon cover for my Nook Color. They are beautiful quality and worth every penny to me.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote