Thread: Scary readers
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Some people are just fast readers Andy. I know when I bought a copy of Stephen King's "The Stand" (extended version) in paperback some yrs back it only took me a few short days to read the entire book. And I read the last Harry Potter novel "Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows" within 24 hrs of getting my copy. I do take your point that the readers should allow time for you to actually write the next book before clamoring for it's publication though. I mean if you just finished writing, editing, and then publishing the 2nd book a short time ago it is unreasonable for them to expect you to have the 3rd volume finished that quickly.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote