View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 06:09 PM   #69
delphin
Evangelist
delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Hi delphin,

I just thought I'd mention that I also use a PRS650 and Bold and BoldItalic don't work for me in the NimbusMod embedded Alice epub you posted earlier. . . .
Yes, I see what you mean.

I was fooled by some of the earlier passages that used the default font in bold, and the fact that the large headings have a bolder look (even though they are not really bold).

Sorry, having spent hours looking at NimbusMod at various font sizes while I was working on it, I should have noticed this.

Thank you for catching this, and to everyone else who has given me feedback on NimbusMod.

I am working on the new version now, which will include all four of the required font variations regular, italic, bold, and bold-italic.
delphin is offline   Reply With Quote