View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #5
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post

Sad what people are willing to accept in license agreements.

KevinH
Apple only ever creates stuff that runs on other Apple stuff and it can only be bought through their store. It's their normal modus operandi. I won't buy anything from Apple because of it, but I'm not against it. I have no problem with it that they want to keep their format to themselves. Now as opposed to the previous EULA, you can use ibooks author to create books and sell them anywhere, as long as it's not in the ibooks format.

If ibooks author is still useful when doing so is for everybody to decide on their own.

Still, I an of the opinion (as stated in the "sabotaging" thread) that they should have helped to flesh out epub3 more, and use that, but it's another discussion.

Last edited by Katsunami; 02-04-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote