View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 10:53 AM   #5
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I believe C65ML stands for Moon Light.

Yes on the specs page:

Built in front light:

◆ Soft and evenly spread; brightness is adjustable;
◆ Any time is suitable for reading, night or day time. (* Only available for C65ML)

It would probably be nice, that's Gingerbread, isn't it? So you just run older apks if you have to.
I stand corrected; it's mentioned in the overview I see. I read the actual "Specs" list and read right through it. It says "Available for ML".

Still, Android 2.3... that might mean that one needs to run reading apps that are 1-3 years old already and not get updated anymore.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote