View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 09:01 AM   #4
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
What is the problem with people not wanting to do pdfs in these situations? Sized for the smaller windows, they will have the exact layout. They sure are a heck of a lot less work...a printer driver will do anything that can be printed on paper.

When making a publication for tablets, why bother with epubs? So much work for so little gain. Must be the fad of the year, I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I love epubs in my Sony Reader whose battery lasts a week or two between charges and is scarcely larger than a trade paperback and holds 300 books. For the others, as I said, why bother?

In the above case, a text pdf would not have been gigantic either, but the disreputable so and so's would have just done what they did to make a giant epub, make an image only pdf.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote