View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 05:41 PM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Actually me to. I've bought 1 book at Fictionwise but didn't want to pay the fee so bought like $20 in Micropay too. I still have $15 sitting there. So, did I really save it. Perhaps I'll get this too. Is this in a non-DRM format?

EDIT: Opps never mind opening message answers this question.

BOb
Yes, the Multi-format is always in a non-DRM format. This gives you the choice of downloading the book in a myriad number of formats, and for whatever device you own.

I've bought a large number of books from them in the past 3 months (over 100) and continue to enjoy their selection.

You got me really curious, so I just now went to their site and have this info:

"MultiFormat: Unencrypted eBooks that are available in a variety of formats for handheld devices and computers

When you purchase a MultiFormat eBook, you can download it in any or all of these 12 formats:

Adobe [.PDF]
Microsoft [.LIT]
Palm Doc [.PDB]
Rocket/REB1100 [.RB]
Franklin [.FUB]
Hiebook [.KML]
Sony Reader [.LRF]
Isilo [-IS.PDB]
Mobipocket [.PRC]
Kindle [.MOBI]
OEBFF Full VGA [.IMP]
OEBFF Half VGA [.IMP]"