View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #737
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Booklist with no images to cover flow by pinching (or backwards by gnihcnip)....nifty!
I have asked Kris to make it possible to disable that gesture, or to replace it by a different gesture. It keeps interfering, on my iPads, with the iOS 4-finger gestures (bringing up the multi-tasking bar, or switching to a different app), so that my Library keeps switching to the Condensed view on its own. If you need 3 various Library views, this could easily be also achieved, say, with a 2-finger tap and a 3-finger tap and a double-tap. Or simply a 2-finger tap to cycle between all available Library views.