View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:03 AM   #27233
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Those in Green are barred from winning .... It's unethical.
Very well, I'll take the win in all colors of the emotional spectrum:

Red (Rage) = I hate losing! I must win! None shall stand in my way!

Orange (Avarice) = The win is mine! Mine! MINE!

Yellow (Fear) = Those people are scary! They want to take my win! Run! Run!

Green (Will) = I will be the ultimate winner!

Blue (Hope) = I know that despite all of the difficulties, all will be well...and the win will be mine.

Indigo (Compassion) = I must keep the win to save others from having to suffer the stress of maintaining it. I want to help everyone to live a better life that has less stress and so I'll take the win.

Violet (Love) = I feel so light and happy for the win has come to me and now all is right with the world. It's a wonderful feeling knowing that the win is mine.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote