View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #4
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
I think that there will be some software and maybe firmware retrofitting, and then everything will fall in place.

I started off an aircraft mechanic, and then flew and so I was actually able to help when someone decided to install something new into an aircraft that was never intended for having it.

A little fabrication, welding, cutting, and as long as the aircraft had enough lift, could be trimmed, and the controls were adaptable and the pilot had a little moxie, away we would go.

I frankly don't know the difference between the Chrome apps and the Android apps but I do know there are a lot more Android apps, and that is a selling point for the Chromebooks if they can offer them.

For myself, I am more interested in the work apps and Chrome is pretty good already for what I have seen.

In fact Google just announced that their own Spread Sheet program is now "native" which is not really giving me much information, but people seem to think that it is a good thing.

I do know you can buy apps for Chrome or Android that are good at spread sheets. However Google's stuff seems to be free.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote