View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #5
fredlave
Connoisseur
fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks for the replies. I tried the instructions cited here and on the Liliputing article I referenced above but I couldn't get them to work. My NT is 8GB and the cyanogenmod 10 file that I downloaded is cm10-acclaim-0.06-full-of-bugs. I suppose the problem could be with it or with the .img (generic-sdcard-v1.3-CM7-9-10-larger-Rev5) file that's supposed to create the bootable SD card. I would appreciate some help listing specific files to use creating the SD card. I've used win32diskimager to write the card and tried both 8GB and 16GB Sandisk uSD cards. TIA.

Last edited by fredlave; 10-22-2012 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Add text.
fredlave is offline   Reply With Quote