Thread: PRS-600 Bricked device
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
superbet
Time Lord
superbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametersuperbet can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Voyage
Fixed. Uuuuuf!!!

I press reset reset reset reset until the yellow light blinked, then I switch the power button and when the reader responded, I connected the usb cable.

I formated the reader and then installed base again. It worked.
superbet is offline   Reply With Quote