View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 12:15 AM   #96
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaenSidhe View Post
That is a very cool spreadsheet. I really like the chart. I was following the 2011 challenge and was also using Google Docs to keep track of my reading. Then in mid-April I got lazy and stopped updating the list.
Thank you! I spent a little more time on it than I probably should have, but I also learned a lot about google docs doing it. It is actually what kept me on track, as you can see in the early part of the year, I didn't keep very good track, it wasn't till I got this going that I did keep track.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote