View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 06:21 AM   #6
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
> 1) the "author sort" field on libprs500 is not used (only for libprs500 GUI)

That's a bit odd, as surely there's some reason for having the two fields in the first place?

> 2) author data changed using lrf-meta is not used if using libprs500 to put the ebooks on so ignore using it.

Remember libprs500 stores it's lrf 'files' internally, so I expect you'd need to re-import the modified file before writing it out to the device?

(My problem is that my corporate laptop has a locked down version of McAfee that results in libprs500's USB scan taking 100% cpu for minutes at a time, so I've gone back to just copying the file directly to the USB device and using the Sony Connect software if I want to setup collections. What's really annoying is that in practice, McAffe's been useless & failed to detect a real virus [Skype virus], so I'm also running AVG, as that did!)
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote