View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 01:36 PM   #11
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
In the "Even more specialized than ereaders : the wikireader" thread, Mike L suggested using Kindlepedia (http://www.edukindle.com/downloads/kindlepedia/) for converting Wiki sites content to e-reader format.
Pain in the butt, really. I would have to do that to each and every article I want, which would take forever, then convert them to a format other than mobi, since I do not have a kindle. On top of that, for my 505, I couldn't then search.

Not to mention, when I've tried using it, the script 404s when you try to download the article.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote