View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 02:21 AM   #123
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
When the search bar is displayed it hides top right corner of text.

When using a dark background the next/previous page vertical bars flash white when the mouse is moved over them. I would never click on those bars, perhaps they could be optionally hidden.

Not having the controls visible means for things like increase and decrease font I can't get a reminder of the kb short cuts by hovering the mouse over the button. To get a reminder I have to get into preferences, then into keyboard shortcuts, find and open the the one I've forgotten and click X my way back to the text - by which time I've forgotten what it was

BR