View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 10:42 AM   #4013
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
Thanks for the info - I'm guessing I could send-to-kindle in rich text or Word and it could display it. But it would be nice if it could just retrieve from a set of bookmarked links.

BTW if anyone wants to make some money, develop an app that searches for recipes only from a set of preselected sites like food.com, allrecipes, taste of home etc. Then my search for buffalo wings wouldn't return 50 pages of hits topped by the latest vegan recipe from some new-age housewife's blog...
YW

I just did this on my Show 5:

"Alexa, show me recipes for buffalo wings"

She returned 25 recipes that you scroll right to left:
  • Food Network
  • Food Network
  • Allrecipes
  • Allrecipes
  • Simple Recipes
  • Food Network
  • Allrecipes
  • Serious Eats