View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 05:44 PM   #10
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I usually use it on my Iliad to write down quotes from the book I'm currently reading. For me, it's not...well, it's not the same as pen-and-paper. I do like pen-and-paper.

Have you looked at something like the Lightscribe Pulse Smartpen system? It looks like the best of both worlds, and I know there are some people here (professionals even) who swear by it. I've considered it myself, but I like writing in my Moleskine, and the Smartpen requires special paper (note, Livescribe are enabling, if they haven't done so already, the printing of your own paper with an ordinary printer - that could trip me into the buy-zone).

Cheers,
Marc
The Livescribe is a neat tool/toy. I really wish I had had one in college but then I wish I had had a PC in college. Unfortunately that was back in the slide ruler days before even scientific hand held calculators.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote