View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 07:44 AM   #5
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
My ebook reader (REB 1200) allows annotations to be made on the screen via handwritten notes/scribblings or yellow highlighting of letters/words/paragraphs. See image below.

I find my handwriting is horrible on it; and can rarely write anything legible (even to me). The problem I have is that your fist cannot touch the LCD touchscreen while writing on it and that means my handwriting style is "handicapped" and it shows in the final product.

It is great, though, for "marking up" (editing) purposes or underlining/highlighting purposes.

Given it's limitations, I still appreciate that my reader HAS that capaibility, though.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	front.gif
Views:	381
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	18448  
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote