View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 10:26 PM   #128
hornpipe2
hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Great idea, but needs a little work. Here's what it looks like on my k2i. I saw somewhere that there could be up to 11 font size entries in that array on the DX... that might be too many for this little screen : )

ETA: Never mind. Changing font size list to 18, 19, ..., 29, 30 did the trick. Everything fits great now. Would be cool if this could be the default list in fontfix.pref for k2i installs.

Oh and the file is DOS-format leaving a stray ^M after the first line, convert that to UNIX
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-18540.gif
Views:	468
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	93119  

Last edited by hornpipe2; 09-30-2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: update with better font size list
hornpipe2 is offline   Reply With Quote