Thread: Mantano App
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 02:05 AM   #23
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Ok, I just imported a book into Mantano and opened it to make sure it was working alright. Thought maybe to help with yogi's problem. I was wondering if it closed before cause I didn't have a book opened. It's working fine. I use the arrows to back out and it closes the app.

Carol
It could be a bad book on his part. I know I have to hit the back button 4 times. twice in book, twice out of book before it closes down.

Happy it's fixed for you.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote