View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 07:14 PM   #9
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
issybird - that doesn’t seem very fair! Why don’t you get to vote like the rest of us? And here you’re doing all the work.
Well, this method of tie-breaking a runoff is a carryforward from the old MR Club; I suppose it seemed as good a way as any. I don't mind, though; while of course I have preferences I'm happy enough to read any selection so it's not as if I'm being all noble and self-sacrificing.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote