Thread: Literary Eva Luna by Isabel Allende
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 01:08 AM   #6
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
I started this book last night and am liking it so far - just up to starting Chapter 2 though.

I cannot comment on how accurate the translation is but am finding it particularly easy to read, so far - both the flow and punctuation. So I checked out the translator, seems she has had plenty of practice with other books.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote