View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 02:20 PM   #12
ne0rmatrix
Enthusiast
ne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverne0rmatrix exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: kobo Aura HD,Apple Ipad Mini,Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4,LG G4
Hey all. Got caught by that sleep of death bug. Just tried the full factory reset. Said it applied most recent update. The Nov 17 one. It booted up fine and downloaded ebooks. Rebooted and gonna see if i still have sleep bug.

Will report back and see if a full reset fixed it. Oh btw i rooted device before original update. I think this may have caused issues. I unrooted before formatting internal sdcard and ejected external sdcard. I then did the full reset.
ne0rmatrix is offline   Reply With Quote