View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #7
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
I'm not very much in the legality of the matter, but I will ask my Ukrainian guys, if they would agree to sell their firmware separately from the PBs, for Cybooks. From what I know and heard and feel about them, they would rather die virgins than let anybody else use their soft...
As I already wrote, Firmware from Pocketbook be in the service center Pocketbook set to Orsio. In so far as I know, it costs $ 50. That is a man who wants to enjoy a good Firmware from Pocketbook, and ready to pay for it, may establish Firmware from Pocketbook on Orsio. In other models of Firmware Pocketbook not yet placed, will be placed in the future, I can not skate, but I can ask.
Forkosigan is offline   Reply With Quote