View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 08:44 PM   #4
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Thank you both for your responses. My experience is like John’s except that it doesn’t seem to be intermittent. It always happens. I haven’t changed anything in the Manage your Content and Devices page. So for example, if I am surfing Amazon’s kindle store on my computer and I want to download a sample to my kindle, I select the option to download to my KV. I get a message that it will be downloaded but it never comes. I have to select “all” on the kindle, then select the file and it begins to download. It was never a multi step process before.
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote