View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 06:18 PM   #3
John Hopper
Groupie
John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy4katz View Post
Hello good people,

I have noticed what I consider to be a glitch, which I think began when my Voyage was upgraded to 5.8.11. Now, when I try to download a sample or book from Amazon or the North Carolina digital library, it never appears. I spent a long time trying to figure this out and finally realized that it doesn't come to the kindle. If I set my kindle to see what is in the cloud, I find all the downloads I have requested. Then of course I can download from the cloud to the kindle.

Is this happening to anyone else? Am I missing something?

ETA: I did try a restart, but that didn't change anything.

Yours in eternal confusion,

k4k
Yes I have had this issue very often (though not all the time) on the last software version on my previous Kindle and on the KO2. Buying on the Amazon website and having it delivered to the Kindle, it often doesn't appear on the Kindle, I have to go into ALL and then download it. It's annoying. Occasionally, it will go back to the usual downloading process for a couple of days, then revert to the process you describe. And before anyone asks, I am very sure I have the correct device as my Kindle to receive the deliveries.
John Hopper is online now   Reply With Quote