View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 08:11 PM   #1
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Change in downloading samples/books in 5.8.11?

Hello good people,

I have noticed what I consider to be a glitch, which I think began when my Voyage was upgraded to 5.8.11. Now, when I try to download a sample or book from Amazon or the North Carolina digital library, it never appears. I spent a long time trying to figure this out and finally realized that it doesn't come to the kindle. If I set my kindle to see what is in the cloud, I find all the downloads I have requested. Then of course I can download from the cloud to the kindle.

Is this happening to anyone else? Am I missing something?

ETA: I did try a restart, but that didn't change anything.

Yours in eternal confusion,

k4k

Last edited by krazy4katz; 11-28-2017 at 08:15 PM.
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote