View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 07:08 AM   #1127
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi willus

Thanks for your great program. I have problem with some files where some of the rows have smaller magnification. This is mentioned in your faqs and also addressed in a post here in the forum. I tried following the instructions and played around with -gtr settings but to no avail. Strangely enough, I tried converting the file using evince (Gnome pdf reader) print to file dialog and the problem disappeared without the need to tamper with the -gtr settings. But since it is tedious to convert the files one by one using a GUI program I tried other command line tools to convert the files (like pdftk, gs, lpr) but none of the seem to work. I don't know what evince "print to file" does but I would like to batch process my files. Do you have any solution for this?

And speaking of batch processing, is there a way to suppress k2pdfopt interactive menu so that it can be used in bash scripts (k2pdfopt batch mode does not descend into subfolders).

Thank you for you help.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote