View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #689
crissman
Connoisseur
crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura H20,Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
There aren't really many consistency checks done

Does manually sorting the books into collections work, or does that also fail (occasionally, often, always)?
using the sort options doesn't change anything. I am able to manually move the books into the collections using the CM "move" button and checkboxes with no errors at all.

I can also do this manually using the PW1 interface as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
I can only recall having seen 2 different scenarios - either the books contain no CDE Key, or the entire collections DB is effed up. In the first case, you have to make sure that the books have valid IDs, in the second case, the easiest solution is to (physically) delete the entire database and start from scratch. Search for the relevant keywords in this thread, we have been troubleshooting such issues a few times.
Forgive me, I am learning alot in regards to all of this, but I am very much a Noob and do not understand what you mean in the above quote

I will follow and read your thread. Thanks

Chrysandra

Last edited by crissman; 11-22-2013 at 01:31 PM.
crissman is offline   Reply With Quote