View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 08:00 AM   #2
Alyssa Miranda
Connoisseur
Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle and Nook
I couldn't agree more, and would carry your suggestion a step further.

By using the abbreviations "K" and "M" when the level of karma reaches a thousand and a million, respectively, together with a decimal point indicating fractional amounts. I would additionally suggest that all karma, both given and received, be archived for review purposes. Having recently joined the site, I was unaware of how karma worked (see the thread, "How is karma doled out?" below) until educated by the posters in that thread. When I accessed my account, only the last two karma givers were shown, leaving me unable to thank those who gave karma previously. Similarly, when I started giving others karma, there was no record of my having done so, either to whom, what thread, and what I said. I think it would be helpful to create in effect a "sent" category, much like you have for e-mails.
Alyssa Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote