View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:22 PM   #7
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazybones View Post
I think it's because the competition is much greater now than when KDP was just getting started. It's really hard to get attention at Amazon now with the number of self-publishers using their platform. In my genre (fantasy) they've also recently added in the Baen catalog which has a lot of free or low price offerings.
Yeah, my Amazon sales have taken a hit too.. but they still lead the pack in % of sales.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote