View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:22 AM   #13
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeckman View Post
I just got a new Kindle Fire but cannot get my Mac computer to recognize it. I have downloaded the Android File transfer they said I needed. My sister has the same problem with her Kindle and a Mac laptop. Any Suggestions? Amazon says it is not the Kindle, Andoid says it is not their software.
I highly recommend two apps: TuneSync and Wifi File Transfer Pro. I use TuneSync to wirelessly transfer music. It uses playlists created in iTunes.

I use WiFi File Transfer Pro for sideloading books, photos, and videos. Both are available in the Google Play store and are not free. So you'll need another Android device to download the .apk files of those apps and then transfer them to the KFHD and install there.

I prefer using WiFi FTP instead of ES Explorer (which I use for other things) because I prefer to navigate and control the transfer from my Macbook rather than from the KFHD itself.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote