Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 07:48 AM   #1223
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Thank you, everyone.

I'd like to share a story I heard at the funeral. My niece's husband was an amputee as a result of a car wreak many years ago. Many people spoke of how he never complained, went out of his way to put others at ease, and even entered several wheelchair marathons. One day he went to the mall, and a small child, as small children do, yelled out, "Look, mommy! That man has no legs!" Of course, the woman turned beet red with embarrassment. After they passed, he told my niece, "Wheel me back." She did, and when he got up to the child, he looked the child in the eye and said, "See what happens when you don't eat your vegetables?"
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote