View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 01:26 AM   #43
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Maybe closing 1 account & opening a new one IS against their Policy. I Did that in another Forum...Got into a Trouble they Closed Both accounts! & the ones on their Sister Sites! BTW I Closed my org account for 9 Months! Before I reopened another! 3 Months later they closed the New account. I Talked to the PTB & they reopened my org account. Been fine ever since. 3 yrs!
This maybe Amazon Policy also!

I been afraid of doing something dumb & them closing my account. So I got a Coby Tablet now all my eBooks are on an SDCard! Amazon is Not the only ebook store thats does this!