View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 12:04 PM   #8
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Hard to pick just one, but usually rec's or things I see on Goodreads that others are reading. Some books from here and some from Amazon's "he bought" lists. Rarely best seller lists, but lately I've been picking up a lot of freebies.

I also use Books on the Knob and DailyCheapReads.

They put bargains up and if the cover or description catches my eye, I check it out. I used those two sites at least 3 or 4 times a week and two weeks ago signed up for the daily emails. Curses! That meant I noticed at least 3 books I wouldn't have bought otherwise...
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote