View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #14
Leyor
Ninja Librarian
Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Cybook 3. gen, Sony T1, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I'm not sure how you guys see this as SAVING the Sony eReaders.
C'mon mate, you're talking to a community that's currently getting excited about Sony possibly hiring one guy that might have something to do with Readers.

Grasping at straws is all we have left after Sony's brilliant business strategy where they apparantly are positioning themselves so well on the market that most people don't even know they used to make E-readers. Who knows tomorrow they may launch an entire new range of e-readers with exciting new features available to ehh us since everyone else has been buying kindles and nooks the last half year while Sony snoozed.

So let me dream of my Gryffindor engraved Sony Reader with Dumbledores authograph.

<--- Feeling a bit snarky today, sorry
Leyor is offline   Reply With Quote